In the era of liberalization, Privatization and Globalization management professionals are in huge demand within the country and abroad. So students should be conscious of choosing the best CAT coaching in Chennai.
CAT stands for Common Admission Test conducted by IIMs once every year. CAT entrance exams are objective type having multiple choice questions conducted online . Subjects in CAT Entrance examination are Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension ,Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Ability. One hour for every section i.e. 3 hours in total. Total marks is 300 i.e. 100 marks for every section. Negative marking scheme is in existence in CAT . One mark is deducted for every wrong answer. CAT is comparatively more difficult than other Management entrance exams but essential for getting admitted in Top Management B Schools including IIMs.
Era World prepares you for a bright career ahead. It provides coaching for CAT and other management entrance exams. At Era World, students get superb study materials, assignments, test series and regular classes, problem resolution sessions and highly qualified and experienced faculties. Focus on short tricks, clear cut concepts, memory retention techniques, past question papers and model papers is a feature of Era World.
Following are eligibilities criteria for CAT Entrance Exam:
- Firstly, The student should have a bachelor’s degree
- If the student belongs to the general category then he should have at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA. Whereas, students belonging to reserved categories like Scheduled Tribe (ST), Scheduled Caste (SC), and Persons with Disability (PWD) or Differently Abled (DA) category must have a minimum of 45% marks.
- Also, the students who have given their degree exam and are yet to receive their results. In this case, they too can attempt the exam. But, they need to provide proof of degree at the time of admission.
The CAT Exam Patterns are mentioned below the candidates are just needed to check the details:
- This exam includes two sections i.e. the Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation, Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning etc
- There will be a total 50 questions from each section.
- The time duration is total 170 Minutes where 85 Minutes for Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning and 85 for Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation.
General/OBC Candidates: INR 1900
SC/ST/PWD Candidates: INR 950
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode via:
- Debit Card
- Credit card
- Net banking
Note: Application fee once paid would not be refunded under any circumstances.
Our Training Methodology
We Help you to develop the basic knowledge and skills for various areas that are tested in CAT and other management entrance tests.